RE: Latin Hideaway (was mesopotamica influence)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Latin Hideaway (was mesopotamica influence)
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:53:47 -0700 (MST)

Latin Hideaway is one of my best performers.  It's been in my garden for
about five years.  It even bloomed after three freeze-thaws, albeit with
some warped flowers.  I had enough of it last year to exhibit a stalk and
use a few stalks for a floral arrangement for the Hort Show.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)