RE: Iris Compatable Plants

I suggest Nasturtiums.  The rounded leaves contrast with the daylily foliage
while the blossom colors cover a range similar to daylilies.  I interplant
nasturtiums with iris in one bed.  They provide the focus and colour once
the iris finish blooming.  In another bed, I have bee balm and explorer
roses behind the iris and tulips in front.  Annuals are planted on top when
the tulips finish.  I'm thinking of using chrysanthemums this year.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada