Re: Iris Compatable Plants

It'd help to know the date-but I think you need some different types of
foliage--Siberian Iris are good landscape plants, Peony foliage is always
good, so is Baptisia (False Indigo), Astilbe, nice foliage contrast, in shade
areas Hostas come in a wide range of shapes and shades of green, all of those
plants are easy to grow.  Do you want bloom at the same time?  I'm sure I'll
think of more.  I really liked verbena bonariensis-3-4' plants blooms 1st
year from spring sowing, covered with masses of vibrant lavender flowers
which bloomed all summer long, maybe perennial.  Depends how formal you want
the look but then daylilies are not formal.   Anna Mae Kalamazoo MI z 5