Re:OT:BIO:Suzanne Edgecombe

> My name is Sue Edgecombe, and I have just joined your mailing list.I
> live in a small village called Michelago, approx 50km south of
> Canberra in southeastern Australia.

Hi Sue,
    Great to see another Aussie joining the list. I live in Castlemaine,
Central Vic, which has a temperature range similar to yours, and a
rainfall of round 600mm per year. If you are interested in obtaining
named varieties of TB's I have had some lovely ones, very reasonably
priced, from growers in Tamworth and Bingara, and there is another near
you at Queanbeyan, who you might like to visit. E-mail me privately if
you want these names and addresses.
If you want to grow irises for cut flowers, Spurias might be worth
I have fond memories of a Cooma trip many years ago, and exploring
limestone caves in your area.
Happy iris growing,
Jan Clark.