Re:OT:BIO:Ryan Carter

OT-BIO Ryan Carter

>Hello, my name is Ryan Carter and I have been on this list several
>before. Some of you may know me. Anyway, I am 13 years old and very
>interested in irises. I have gardened all my life but have been growing
>irises for only two years. I have over a hundred cultivars of bearded
>with about half and half medians and TB's. I am especially interested
>breeding MDBs, and any input would be appreciated. hank you, and happy

Hi Ryan,
Welcome back to the list. At your age and with your gardening interests
you could afford to make grand plans for a lifetime of iris hybridising.
I wonder how much will change in that time.
I am also interested in medians. I like their neat foliage and pert
flowers.  I have purchased several of Barry Blyth's fertile medians bred
from Zing Me and plan to start a breeding program using these.
I look forward to seeing your name attatched to future introductions.
All the best,

Jan Clark, in Australia.