Re: CULT: Survival out of the Ground

I'll take anything and give it a home, not to worry
about no names, just what to give this trailer park
something besides a little grass and brown tumble weeds!

Dennis Bishop
470 20th Street West #23

Right now I've got one of those wonderfull bright Red
Amellyes(sp?) blooming on my little front porch, it's
the bright spot of the whole trailer park!

Maybe I can ship some of this rain back to you folks!
last 8 hours my 3gal placstic bucket has gotten some
5 inchs of water in it.