MDB's.

Hello Irisers,
	The bloom season is almost upon us and I am planning my first year
of hybridizing. I will specialize in MDB's and I would like some input from
you, who are more experienced than I. What I would like to know are the
names of all the reblooming MDB's (I think there are no more than five and
I have three), what to buy, what to strive for, and what you think people
would like. Thanks!

Ryan

Ryan Carter
Winchester, VA