I. Tectorum Woolong

Does anyone know the source of this plant? I have had it for over 5
years but can not find the paperwork to trace back to my source. It
seems to tolerate New England winters better than the typical blue or
white tectorums. I would suppose that is because being evergreen they do
not appreciate 2 or 3 feet of snow. Anyway this multiplies and blooms
yearly. It is cleaner than regular blue, by this I mean less spots and
is a bigger flower.	Debby Wheeler (Andy's Mom)