  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 05:56:59 -0700 (MST)

Welcome Lorraine!You'll recognize me as one of your customers. Nice to =
have you aboard. I"m aslo new at this but I'm learning !! And to =
Mark--glad you'r okay, was wandering. Ditto reblooms for me also here in =
KS, will be watching for some of the other MDBs that will rebloom.
Judy Eckhoff in KS
very foggy morning, storms in the forecast