Re: OT: BIO:LORRAINE MILLER

Welcome Lorraine,

You are indeed in great iris growing country with some accomplished
hybridizers
nearby.  Is Marky Smith in your area?  Your iris endeavours are much
appreciated
by iris lovers in your area I'm sure.  Will you be coming to convention in
Denver?

I live on a small island near Charleston, SC and feel very blessed, but I do
love
visiting the Washington - 0regon area. My garden is much smaller but I do
attempt to grow all types of iris with rebloomers being a real favorite.

Claire235, where I have had  a few iris in bloom all winter.  Something good
has to come from El Nino besides rain and devastation.