Re: OT: Cabin Fever (was MDB's - rebloomers)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Cabin Fever (was MDB's - rebloomers)
  • From: rimat <terra@catskill.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:42:04 -0700 (MST)

> >       Snowing out (while some of you are out in your gardens <gasp> with
> >       bulbs blooming....and telling us about it :>} )

At last -- a real winter day.  It's been snowing since 7 last night
--thought I'd forgotten what it looks like.  Of course, I can't get to
work this morning until the plows come through, but the dogs and I
enjoyed the early romp through the snow.  I'm glad to read about iris
blooming somewhere.  I don't know if I'll have any this spring what with
the warm weather and now this.  I hope most of them established
themselves enough even tho many were planted late.
Rima  tera@catskill.net
upstate ny   zone 4