Re: OT: BIO:LORRAINE MILLER

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998 02:31:37 -0700 (MST) Lorraine Miller
<lcmiller@televar.com> writes:
>Hello All!<snip>

Welcome, Lorraine!

>  When I
>returned home 5 weeks later I was astounded to find over 1600
>messages.
>Since the beginning of February I've been very busy trying to absorb
>some of that information while deleting messages.  Now that I've
>caught
>up it remains a daily necessity to keep up with it.  But I'm
>fascinated. <snip>

You can set your mail to digest to reduce the number of messages you
receive while away, or you can temporarily sign off.

>I'm sure my story is no different than most.  My first small purchase
>led to many more and I now grow probably 2500 different Irises
>including
>a few MDB, and many more SDB, IB, Border Bearded, MTB, and Tall
>Bearded.
>More TBs than anything else, many of which are Historicals.

2500!!!! I am so jealous! : - )

>I do put out a
>catalog
>(no pictures).  But it is not ready until probably sometime in April
>because I inventory the garden first to determine what has increased
>sufficiently to list.

Be sure and let us know how to get your catalog when it is available.

Lynn Woosley
Marietta, GA
USDA Zone 8

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]