HIST:CAT--LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH

Lorraine Miller wrote:

<< LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH is a one-person enterprise, except that
 I usually have a weeding crew come in the Spring, and if the weeds get
 too far ahead of me, perhaps again before Fall.  I do put out a catalog
 (no pictures).  >>

And Mrs.Miller is a longtime supporter ROOTS, the journal of the Historic Iris
Preservation Society. You will want to add her name to your list of sources
for Historic irises listed in the 1998 issues of ROOTS. She was not on the
list I posted previously because she was away when the updated information was
due to this office, but we have, through the magic of e-mail, just added her
to the list, and to the HIPS page source listing. Welcome, Mrs. Miller! And
thanks for the nice story about how you got interested in irises!

LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH--Lorraine Miller
20272 Road 11 NW, Quincy, WA  98848
(509) 787-2968
Dykes and many older irises.