Help! Help! IRC teacher

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Help! Help! IRC teacher
  • From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:17:35 -0700 (MST)

As I began reading your letter, I realized I wanted to keep it for future
reference...I "moused" for File and hit the trash can by mistake. I hadn't
even gotten to read all the message. All I remember is, Ausnet, free soft
wear, amd that you admitted to being a good teacher and were willing to
teach us how to get on the chat line. If you would repeat the gist of your
message and how to reach you, We'll certainly accept your kind offer.
John, I'm afaid I don't know enough about what happened when I tried to get
on...I was attempting to use mIRC, I think, and my screen said I wasn't
licensed, or something totally intimidating. I'm going to try again Fri
nite so if anyone has any suggestions.I printed the data at Venger's IRC
Server and I also printed the instructions at TC3net-mIRC  At any rate, I
guess I don't need to panic yet with so many lovely people out there
willing to help...our PC didn't come equipped with a Panic Button, or I'm
sure I would have hit it just as soon as I zapped "good IRC teacher's"
message instead of printing it as intended. Having another day of warm
beautiful sunshine ..SPU are shooting up   will have daffodils blooming
soon. Ann