Re: IRIS-L digest 961

Hello, all. I haven't been participating in Iris-L for a long time. I am
working with a new program and I can scroll through the whole digested
version very quickly and watch familiar names go by and rest a minute on
those interesting postings. It's a great system!

Yesterday, someone offered a pricelist of iris. There is one in the list of
'Susan Bliss', which is the name of my best friend in grade school, who died
recently of breast cancer. I'd like to order that iris.

HOWEVER!! I deleted the digest!

Would the person who offered the pricelist please contact me?

THANKS! and Hello to everyone! Glad to see Anner's active here. And Sharon
McAlister's homework and lessons must be fun!

See you-all!

Carolyn Schaffner in Foggy, Wet, Chilly, but calm Buffalo, NY