  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • From: "Joe Spears" <argliris@gte.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:18:44 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to the irisL, Lorraine.  It is so nice to here from iris friends on
a daily basis.

We've bought many irises from Lorraine and have always been pleased with the
quality and our success with rhizomes from her garden.

If you are not already, you should be on her mailing list.
Joe and Donna Spears
Argyle Acres