Re: Iris Compatible Plants

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris Compatible Plants
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:33:01 -0700 (MST)

Rima,

> Yes, our days can get very warm -- up into the 80's altho the nights
> stay cool.  Now I just have to find them somewhere.  do they have common
> names?

     Those 80 Degree temperatures in the day are even better for these
plants.  The common name for the Vince is Madagascar Periwinkle.  You may
wish to check out the message I sent to the Iris-L about this because of
some confusion over which Vinca I meant.  The common name for Penta here is
Penta, but in some areas, they are called Star Clusters.
     Did your kids come through the storms OK?

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.