No Subject

Irisers,
	I have not been paying much attention to this conversation, what
are some good companion plants for irises? My own personal input to this is
that I think Johnny-Jump-Ups, the common Viola, are one of the best. they
are small, colorful, and though they self seed rapidly they are small and
don't do much to crowd the irises. Once they are established (not hard to
do) they create an unobtrusive, cheery presence in the garden for years.

Ryan Carter

Winchester, VA
birddog@mnsinc.com
Youth Chairman of C & P Iris Society