Re: CAT: Catalog ready!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: Catalog ready!
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <Koekkoek@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:58:39 -0700 (MST)

Rick Tasco, your new catalog arrived yesterday just when I needed
something like that for a pick-me-up.  Sitting/lying home for 2 days
with the flu is enough to drive one to drink, if it weren't such a
massive effort to lift the glass!  So I really appreciated having
your little (not so little, actually) book to help me pass some time.
 I even found strength for a few marginal notes.  Always a joy to
get a catalog like that, but when you don't have the energy to listen
to the TV, a new iris catalog is just what the doctor ordered!  Or,
he would have, if he really knew what it takes to cure an irisarian.

Arnold

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250