Re: Borbelleta Gardens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Borbelleta Gardens
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce@infinet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:58:30 -0700 (MST)

Subject: Borbelleta Gardens
>A friend of mine got a catalog from these people, Borbelleta Gardens in MN.
>Anybody have any experiences, good, bad, or indifferent? She said they have
>Kay Cangemi

I have ordered both Siberians and daylilies from Borbeleta.  They ship
siberians in either spring or fall.
The plants have always arrived in healthy condition, though some divisions
were less generous than others.
Prices are reasonable.  You can feel comfortable ordering from them.
I believe Borbeleta was previously owned by Julius Wadekamper.

John Bruce
jbruce@infinet.com
1VP Miami Valley Iris Society
AIS Region 6 / SW OH Zone5