Paintings

Sometime ago, I replied to a request for information on Japanese-style
iris paintings by suggesting the name of an artist, Susan Aiken in Nova
Scotia.  I mentioned that I had been trying to reach her for some months
without avail.  Today she telephoned, having been away for 18 months and
was now just going through her phone messages.  With 18 months of
telephone messages, I would have abandon the telephone number and start
afresh!

She has purchased, from her dealers, the last two available copies of
the wood cut on irises.  She has cards which show the picture which she
will fax or post to interested individuals.  Her address is now:  26
Cove Road, Prospect, Nova Scotia, Canada B3T 2B2 and her telephone and
fax is unchanged.

The pictures are identical woodcuts and their dimensions are 11x25
inches.  If framed they are 33x20 inches.  The price is $900 Canadian
for the woodcut and $1,100 Canadian framed. Conversion is about $1US to
$1.4 Canadian  The framing is a special uv barrier plastic which
protects the picture and can be mailed easily and insured in the mail.

Ian, in Ottawa