Re: Borbelleta Gardens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Borbelleta Gardens
  • From: KHuess@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 22:04:22 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 98-02-25 17:10:45 EST, John Bruce writes:

<< I have ordered both Siberians and daylilies from Borbeleta.  They ship
 siberians in either spring or fall.
 The plants have always arrived in healthy condition, though some divisions
 were less generous than others.
 Prices are reasonable.  You can feel comfortable ordering from them.
 I believe Borbeleta was previously owned by Julius Wadekamper.

I haven't seen an ad for Borbeleta Gardens and I am always looking for
northern growers.  Could someone post their address and/or phone number and
the cost of their catalog?

Karen Hughes
Southeast Nebr, where the weather may abruptly change - not for the better