Personal to Marte: Pink Poppies

Hi, Marte!

I sent a post the other day but no one noticed, I guess. A friend gave
me a baggie almost full of her pink poppy seeds! I need to scatter them
soon but we don't have an area cleared for that yet. But I was wondering
what the name of the pink ones is. I bet you know!

Thanks, Barb J			lgjohnson@getonthe.net
Near Springfield, MO