Re: SIGNA website?

Dennis wrote:
>>I try to go to the following URL: http://www.nettaxi.com/citizens/signa/
>>and I get this error message: "Forbidden--Your client is not allowed to
>>access the requested object. "

John replied:
>I was able to reach the site by clicking on your email link...maybe an isp

I don't think so...I couldn't get in either.

Using the full URL, I got "The server returned an invalid or
unrecognized response."   So I tried just the primary site,
www.nettaxi.com, which I got to ok.  However, it is one of
those "Community" sites that requires you to be a "Citizen"
to get past the main page.  I couldn't even get it to let me
browse as a "Guest."

Sure hope signa can find a friendlier site to host them.

Kathryn Ludwick
Burlington, WV   USDA Zone 5/6   AIS Region 4
(nestled in the foothills of the Alleghenies)