RE: yellow japanese images

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: yellow japanese images
  • From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:13:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

Dug through my old catalogs and came up with a photo of the JI being =
marketed by Springhill. It was also marketed by Wayside quite a few =
years back (using the same image.)

The color should look almost exactly the same shade as the I. =
psuedocorus flore pleno that's up for comparison (photo from Wayside). =
The veins show in the photo as a light rose sienna.=20

I know that photos can be "enhanced" but I'm familiar with quite a few =
of the tricks and neither looks tampered with.

Images are at http://www.povn.com/rock/art.html

Make up your own minds..........

Christy Hensler

THE ROCK GARDEN