Iris book

Can anyone tell me about a book titled "Irises" by Harry Randall,
published in 1969 by Taplinger? Found a couple of 2nd-hand copies online
& wondered if it's worth purchasing.

TIA for any comments or info.

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado -- where cold winds blew
yesterday's storm clouds out into the plains somewhere & we got nary a
flake of snow. Dry here now & sunny but still too icy &/or muddy to
entice me outside.