BIO: Lorraine THANKS

Thanks bunches for your welcoming comments, both on and off line.  Great
to hear from some of my satisfied customers, and from others whom I am
beginning to feel I know from your messages on the Iris line.  Sorry to
say that I will not make Denver.  Early on I'd planned to be there,
expecially since I would use any excuse to visit Pam when she lived in
Denver, but her move to Bend changes that.  I don't make many of the
conventions.  Sacramento was an exception because I originally came from
and have family in the area.  Denver would be nice, though.  With our
mild winter, our Iris bloom may very well be coming to a close by early
June. So perhaps I'd not miss much at home.  It's nice when Convention
is in a part of the country where peak bloom is different than here.

Lorraine Miller in Quincy, WA where we're still getting frost some
nights, and some Iris are starting to show a little growth, but not
enough to make a judgement about losses.