Welcome Sterling Okase

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Welcome Sterling Okase
  • From: "ruth" <ruth@sonetcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:48:44 -0700 (MST)

Sterling,

What a nice surprise to find you on the iris-L today. Thanks for your
input. This is the fun part - finding iris friends. Have you been reading
the postings about the Denver Convention? I remember you helped with the
gardens at Portland. Big job! We are busy working on the '99 Convention for
Oklahoma. Are you going to Denver?

Ruth B. Simmons