Re: HIST: Irises With Six Standards (!)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HIST: Irises With Six Standards (!)
  • From: Henryanner <Henryanner@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:21:08 -0700 (MST)

Mr. Okase said:

<<  I know other HIPS members have this variety.  Check with Roger Nelson of
Brooks, Oregon, I think he had it listed in his  catalog last year. >>

I do not find this iris in the 1997 catalog of Iris Country, Mr. Nelson's
business, although he did list LITTLE FREAK. He may well have RHYTHM, and you
should feel free to call or write to him about it.

IRIS COUNTRY--Roger R. Nelson
6219 Topaz St. NE, Brooks, OR 97305
(503)393-4739
TBs 1890-1960, MEDs'40-'69, SIBs'20-'80
Catalog $1.50. Export to England

Another lead, should Mr. Nelson aand Mr. Okase not be able to help you this
year is Mr. John Couturier of Sunnyridge Gardens who does grow it. I would ask
for information on the plant buy name since he, like most commercial
operations,  does not list everything he has every year.

SUNNYRIDGE GARDENS --John Couturier
1724 Drinnen Rd., Knoxville, TN 37914
(423) 933-0723
Bearded and beardless of all ages.