Re: SPEC:regarding SIGNA website

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC:regarding SIGNA website
  • From: Henryanner <Henryanner@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:49:13 -0700 (MST)

I got to the SIGNA site fine yesterday but I just tried after reading Ellen's
note and got an error message (61) to the effect that the connection failed
and this is probably attributable to the site or the server being down. I was
invited to come back later.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,Va
Henry Hall henryanner@aol.com