Re: Busted! Iris Cops!

Way to go, Dahliaman! Isn't it amazing that a dedicated plant fanatic
can find seeds/plants/bulbs to feed their habit anywhere they go?! Hope
these all grow & bloom like crazy for you, to spruce up that trailer
park & turn it into a garden.

Marte in the mtns	Zone4/Sunset 1  Colorado -- where *nothing* on my
moutainside shows signs of spring except the dwindling snowpack...