Re: anoth iris book and more

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: anoth iris book and more
  • From: Henryanner <Henryanner@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 20:56:16 -0700 (MST)

Rima wrote:

<<I came across a charming book yesterday (bought it, natch) called irises and
Other Flowers.  the joy of it are the wonderful watercolors, illustrations of
the painting of elizabeth Blackadder.  Now of course,  think I've made a
wonderful find -- but I'll bet many of you know this book. If not, see if you
can find it.  the illustrations are so gorgeous
I wish I could find a second copy so I can frame them.>>

Rima,

Irises and Other Fowers By Elizabeth Blackadder is available at Daedalus
online at

http://www.daedalus-books.com/

I think you'll find the price for this book very attractive there!

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,VA
Henry Hall henryanner@ol.com