Polar Express

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BD443C.9ACE9BC0

Hi Linda, just had to laugh at the reference to a POLAR EXPRESS. The =
same thing was happening here in KS. But we got a cold snap yesterday =
with a dusting of snow last night. Robins were complaining of cold feet =
this morning. I like warmth but it does need to stay cool for just a few =
weeks more or things will get bit later.
Judy in KS

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BD443C.9ACE9BC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hi Linda, just had to laugh at the =
reference to=20
a POLAR EXPRESS. The same thing was happening here in KS. But we got a =
cold snap=20
yesterday with a dusting of snow last night. Robins were complaining of =
cold=20
feet this morning. I like warmth but it does need to stay cool for just =
a few=20
weeks more or things will get bit later.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Judy in =
KS</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BD443C.9ACE9BC0--