Re: nametags

Kathy:

It looks like I will be spending at least some time at the Denver AIS
Convention, as a volunteer & hanger-on, so may I please beg one of your
special nametags? I do hope to meet up with other Iris-L folks,
including, of course, yourself. You are planning to attend, aren't you?

I'm sure you're sick of the whole subject by now, but did you ever
receive clipart from me that you were able to open/access/use? When you
find a moment, please let me know.

Thanks for putting me on the nametag list.

Marte Halleck -- "Marte in the mtns"
MorJHalleck@worldnet.att.net