  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HIST: RHYTHM
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:52:48 -0700 (MST)

> 	Thanks for clearing up the misconception that Roger Nelson offered
> last year. You are correct, it was LITTLE FREAK that was offered. I
> Roger does have RHYTHM, though I am not sure that he has sufficient
> to offer for sale. People who are interested might want to drop him a
line to
> inquire about it.

     Roger is working very hard at building up a collection of historic
Irises.  Some of these that are not in the catalog are in short supply, but
he probably could spare a fan or two.  If you all have some historic
Irises, why not send him a list of what you have.  You may be able to trade
for what you want if you have one or more varieties he is looking for.  If
any of you all have older named Daylily cultivars, include them too since
he also is collecting them.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.