OT: general iris musings
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: OT: general iris musings
- From: Mark Thornsburg <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:42:02 -0700 (MST)
I have alot of iris-related stuff I've wanted to talk about, but I have
to group them all together for them to be long enough to post. Make
1) I finally found my maps!!! They were in the cabinet above the
computer where I am sitting typing this...
2) I am *not* experiencing premature bloom like everyone else around
here (i.e. my next-door neighbor) and I think it's because my irises
have been covered with weeds all winter and up until just 3 weeks ago...
3) I noticed something very disheartening in Paul Black's catalog: there
is an iris called GIRL NEXT DOOR, and there is an iris called BOY NEXT
DOOR. Only BOY NEXT DOOR is a "horny" iris.
4) I miss Patty Wenham at the Friday chats and I can't find her email
Okay, that's it for now. Thanks for listening