CULT: How to register an iris

  • Subject: CULT: How to register an iris
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:57:36 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

This information is available at the Canadian Iris Society website... go to
the main page and then surf to the link marked...
How to register an iris - official registration instructions. There is a
link shown at the bottom of my signature lineage. Click on it and you can go
straight to the CIS site.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI