Re: The Black List--HIPS Publications Correction

  • Subject: Re: The Black List--HIPS Publications Correction
  • From: daf10@cornell.edu (Dorothy A. Fingerhood)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:41:16 -0500 (EST)

From: daf10@cornell.edu (Dorothy A. Fingerhood)

HIPSource wrote:

>As I posted to this list on 12/29/98 Dorothy Fingerhood, now known as Dorothy
>Stiefel is the new HIPS Publications Chairman.
>
>Dorothy A.Stiefel
>HIPS Publications Chairman
>1126 Trumbull Corners Road
>Newfield, NY 14867
>e-mail: daf10@cornell.edu

Thank you, Anner!

We also offer a photocopy reprint of the original AIS bulletin containing
the "BLACK LIST and WHITE LIST."  It is a fascinating glimpse into early AIS
days, as are all the old bulletins.  And numbers 1-25 are available,
postpaid, for $5 each.   We hope to publish a summary of the contents of
these bulletins in the very next ROOTS.  If you would like the summary, but
do not currently subscribe to ROOTS (tchh, tchh! ), send me a long SASE, and
I will mail you a copy.

If anyone would like the "Black List" bulletin reprint at $5, please write
me at the address above.  I cannot remember the bulletin number at the
moment, but if you specifiy "Black List Bulletin" reprint.....that will work!

Dorothy Stiefel
daf10@cornell.edu
Newfield, NY  14867