Re: HYB: Other Patterns

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Other Patterns
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:09:43 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Christy,
There are a few out there like BURGUNDY FIZZ, SO FINE, DANCE HALL DOLLY,
DANCE HALL DANDY and one of ours from this year HIGH POINT.  It's something
we are pursuing in the space age and reblooming fields.  Got some great
seedlings on the way and if I can ever get the %#@* web site up!  You can
look at them in the "future" catagory.  High Point is in the "new for 1999
catagory".  I am not too sure but I think Schreiner's is working on your
idea for a fall spot.
Mike