Re: PHOTO: winter pix

  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: winter pix
  • From: celia storey <storey@aristotle.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:20:58 -0600

From: celia storey <storey@aristotle.net>

All this talk about the photo archives sent my scurrying fingers to

where I found a most amusing posting from Janet and Shan in Montana. Check
it out.

Little Rock, Arkansas, USDA Zone 7b
257 feet above sea level, Little Rock soils are often acid, sandy loam, rocky
average rainfall about 49 inches (more than 60" in '97, but less than 42"
in '98)
High humidity, moderate winters, hot summers; but conditions seesaw
Extreme recorded temps: HI 110 F, LO -13 F