Re: CULT: AB Winter Hardiness

  • Subject: Re: CULT: AB Winter Hardiness
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 21:38:57 -0600

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

I too went out and checked my AB's to see how they were doing.  We just
got 2" of moisture so this information is prior to any damage that might
do <G>.  When I checked all of the AB's are looking really good.  The
AB's planted last year in the solarized beds are doing GREAT.  They have
taken off like a house afire and all have several increases.  Let's hope
there is no big hard freeze that will stop them in their tracks.
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
Average:   rainfall of 17.76", wind speed of 12.5 mph, 164 days
of clear weather, 96 of which dip below freezing.