OT: Traditional Gardening Magazine

  • Subject: OT: Traditional Gardening Magazine
  • From: JForte21@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:34:33 EST

From: JForte21@aol.com

Hi All,
I am weeks behind on my iris talk mail, and not likely to catch up any time
soon.  But I have a question for you all:  Does anyone know anything about a
magazine called Traditional Gardening?  I saw it advertised in a rose catalog
and it sounded intriguing.  I was thinking it might have some interesting
ideas for companion plants for my historic irises.

Mary Forte, Atascadero, California, Zone 9 but too frosty for lemons and
stalks of Dark Crystal, Low Ho Silver, Crimson King and Tennison Ridge that
thought they were going to brighten up my January.