Bulletin Arrival

  • Subject: Bulletin Arrival
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:47:24 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Maybe it's me, but it sure seems like the Bulletins are getting out there
faster this time.  Here's the updated list... and I'm trying to categorize
comments too...

First name	last name	city	state	date rec'd
Bruce	Filardi	Portland	OR	01/27/99
Robert/Linda	Karr	Northwest	WA	01/28/99
Lorraine	Miller	Central	WA	01/28/99
Christy	Hensler	Newport	WA	01/28/99
Scott	Aitken	Seattle	WA	01/28/99
Paul	Ikeda	Seattle	WA	01/28/99
Doris	Shinn	Spokane	WA	01/28/99
Keith	McNames	Salem	OR	01/28/99
Julia	Rankin	Caliente	CA	01/28/99
Marilyn	Harlow	Freedom	CA	01/29/99
Rita	Butler	University Place	WA	01/29/99
Chad	Schroter	Los Gatos	CA	01/29/99
Patti	Wenham	central	WA	01/30/99
Steve	Rocha	San Diego	CA	01/30/99
Scott	Jordan	Albuquerque	NM	01/30/99
Cindy	Rivera	Albuquerque	NM	01/30/99
Janet	Cousrouf	Billings	MT	02/01/99
John I	Jones		CA	02/01/99
Lera	Cavanaugh	Brighton	MI	02/01/99
Margie	Kelly	Pekin	IL	02/01/99
Jane	Parks	Tucson	AZ	02/01/99
Jim	Ryan	Galion	OH	02/01/99

2 people said they liked the binding

1 person said they liked the 'new look'

1 person remarked positively on the content

3 people said their envelope was torn

1 person was swooning over the introductions/photos

1 person is anxious to get back in the garden

Kathy Guest.... where the moon was so bright last night that the trees cast
shadows against the snow.  It was almost beautiful.... except for the snow
in East Aurora, NY