Re: Bulletin Arrival

  • Subject: Re: Bulletin Arrival
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 19:36:19 -0800

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
>
> Maybe it's me, but it sure seems like the Bulletins are getting out there
> faster this time.  Here's the updated list... and I'm trying to categorize
> comments too...
>
> First name      last name       city    state   date rec'd
> Bruce   Filardi Portland        OR      01/27/99
> Robert/Linda    Karr    Northwest       WA      01/28/99
> Lorraine        Miller  Central WA      01/28/99
> Christy Hensler Newport WA      01/28/99
> Scott   Aitken  Seattle WA      01/28/99
> Paul    Ikeda   Seattle WA      01/28/99
> Doris   Shinn   Spokane WA      01/28/99
> Keith   McNames Salem   OR      01/28/99
> Julia   Rankin  Caliente        CA      01/28/99
> Marilyn Harlow  Freedom CA      01/29/99
> Rita    Butler  University Place        WA      01/29/99
> Chad    Schroter        Los Gatos       CA      01/29/99
> Patti   Wenham  central WA      01/30/99
> Steve   Rocha   San Diego       CA      01/30/99
> Scott   Jordan  Albuquerque     NM      01/30/99
> Cindy   Rivera  Albuquerque     NM      01/30/99
> Janet   Cousrouf        Billings        MT      02/01/99
> John I  Jones           CA      02/01/99
> Lera    Cavanaugh       Brighton        MI      02/01/99
> Margie  Kelly   Pekin   IL      02/01/99
> Jane    Parks   Tucson  AZ      02/01/99
> Jim     Ryan    Galion  OH      02/01/99
>
> 2 people said they liked the binding
>
> 1 person said they liked the 'new look'
>
> 1 person remarked positively on the content
>
> 3 people said their envelope was torn
>
> 1 person was swooning over the introductions/photos
>
> 1 person is anxious to get back in the garden
>
> Kathy Guest.... where the moon was so bright last night that the trees cast
> shadows against the snow.  It was almost beautiful.... except for the snow
> part
> in East Aurora, NY

Our bulliten came yesterday, wonderful photos, still haven't deceided on
how I like contents, just scanning looked like an improvement, ONE BIG
COMPLAINT:after e-mailing, snail mail and other means, our add (paid
for) still has our old address on it, I'm starting to feel like Alice In
Wonderland, when do I get out of this hole!!