Re: SPEC: "Harmony"

  • Subject: Re: SPEC: "Harmony"
  • From: "Gary D. Sides" <irisman@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:17:53 -0600

From: "Gary D. Sides" <irisman@mindspring.com>

Ok, I have to admit it.  TB enthusiast that I am, I was adying fer some
blooming thangs in my house and.......... well, you know, it just got the
best of me.  Last Thursday night at Wally-martian, I bought a pot of
mini-daffs (Tete-a-Tete) heavily budded that have been blooming wildly since
Sat. and a pot of "Harmony" iris, that were barely showing green.  Well,
tonight after I got back from our regularly scheduled club meeting, I have 2
blooms.

Now since I don't "do" species at all, what do I most likely have?  They are
a dark violet, with lighter standards and little yellow flecking on the fall
centers at about 4.5" tall.  Cute lil thangs for bloom.  ;)

Gary D. Sides   Nashville, TN  USDA 6/7   irisman@mindspring.com
Bearded Iris Rebloom is Up and Coming!  Get some today!