Re: HYB: Saliva, Poison

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Saliva, Poison
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 07:35:30 -0800

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Walter Moores wrote:

>         Also, there is the story of the flower club lady, who, while making
> her arrangement, held an iris stalk between her teeth.  Seems she
> ingested some 'sap' from the stalk...made her deathly ill and she was
> carried to the hospital as a result...heard she was in insensitive
> care for awhile.

Well I think she should have been in "insensitive care" for a long time...
Hrummph! Holding an iris stalk in her teeth. How could anyone be so
insensitive as to treat our favorite flower that way??  Rea-LY..

(not making fun of Walta' personally, just of a really funny juxtaposition of words...)

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on