Re: OT:Catalogs - Lone Star Iris Gard

  • Subject: Re: OT:Catalogs - Lone Star Iris Gard
  • From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:22:12 -0500

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>>Bill Shear wrote:
>> Etc., etc.  So what was the Big Secret that several on the list claimed to
>> know about but could not whisper?
>
>Chris adds:
>Exactly. Also I wonder if the folks that sent money in to this operation
>have received their refunds yet? The letter makes no mention of this. I
>understand the letter is generic but the refund aspect was not addressed
>even in general terms.

Dennis sez:
I received my AIS bulletin before this letter was originally posted and I
was surprised to see an advertisement for Lone Star in there.  A few months
ago I sent my $4 in for a catalog, but the check was never cashed and the
catalog never received.  No big deal, but you'd think someone would pull
the ad.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)