Re: OT:Catalogs - Lone Star Iris Garden

  • Subject: Re: OT:Catalogs - Lone Star Iris Garden
  • From: "Zebra" <zebra@chcs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:38:38 -0800

From: "Zebra" <zebra@chcs.com>

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

>	From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)
>Dennis sez:
>I received my AIS bulletin before this letter was originally posted and I
>was surprised to see an advertisement for Lone Star in there.  A few months
>ago I sent my $4 in for a catalog, but the check was never cashed and the
>catalog never received.  No big deal, but you'd think someone would pull
>the ad.

I assume you are referring to the ad in the shopping section. If so, those
ads are usually paid for a year in advance. So if I don't hear anything
from the advertiser, or a board member, or the advertising editor, the ad
would normally run until the end of the period paid for. This is the first
I have heard of this problem, and will check it out before the April
Bulletin goes to print. If I hear back from Lone Star garden, or get
verification from someone, I will pull the ad.