OT - lost email

Hi everyone,
In the process of getting our website up, it appears that our mail was deleted.  If I had any correspondance with any of you going on, I apologize, it's all gone. :-o
If there was anything thing (such as future sales, information requests or catalog requests from this month) that we should have from any of you, could you please re email it.  Sorry for the inconvience
Mike Sutton
Sutton's Iris Gardens (Sutton's Green Thumber)