Re: HYB: Saliva, Poison

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Saliva, Poison
  • From: IRISROT@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:27:04 EST

From: IRISROT@aol.com

In a message dated 2/4/99 12:43:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

>  > Mike Sutton who has never licked, spit on or moistened any flower
>  	Mike I am in your camp and would add I have never emasculated or
>  pantyhosed  (in reference to protecting the cross)!
>  		Walter Moores
Mike & Walter,

I have never licked or used pantyhose either. But I may begin using something
to moisten the lip because out of 45 crosses this past season on TB's I never
had one to take. First time that has happened to me. Oh well this is another

									Jim loveland   Fenton, MO
											Zone 5  west of St. Louis
Member of the following Sections & Societies: Japanese Iris Society, Siberian
Iris Society, MEdian Iris Society, Reblooming Iris Society, AIS & TBIS. Am
also a member of 3 clubs locally.